Play Wheel of Fortune® online against other (human) players for free online and compete in Wheel of Fortune game contests for cash prizes. You can even play in Wheel of Fortune® tournaments held to support The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®!
Visit www.CashGameContests.com to register for an account to play for free right away. For unlimited free game play of Wheel of Fortune, as well as Bejeweled 2, Deal or No Deal, and other great games, only an email address is required. Once you are familiar with your game(s) of choice, you can upgrade your account to enter online game contests. Currently a promotion is running, where your an initial minimum deposit of $10 for contest entry fees is matched. With $20 in game credit you can enter anywhere from five to twenty contests, as entry fees start at under $1.
What you should know about Wheel of Fortune® online game contests:
1. Wheel of Fortune® Online Game Contests are held by Worldwinner.com, a provider of a number of popular online games including Wheel of Fortune®.
2. Worldwinner® always allows you to play for practice absolutely FREE! You only pay to enter contests.
3. Worldwinner®’s Wheel of Fortune® game contests are NOT CONSIDERED GAMBLING, as Wheel of Fortune® is a game of skill, in which the players’ abilities determine the outcome, not chance or luck. A fee is paid for entry into the contest, where you are matched with other players by a number of factors including skill and game history.
4. Current entry fees for Wheel of Fortune® contests begin as low as $0.75 and go as high as $35.00
5. You pay contest entry fees by depositing funds by credit card or Paypal. Worldwinner® is currently offering a promotion for new players that gives you $20.00 in you Worldwinner® account when you deposit the minimum of $10.00.
Worldwinner® is partnered with The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®, as a unique way to support breast cancer research and awareness programs. When you play select Wheel of Fortune® game contests, a donation of 10% of all entry fees is given to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®. Since 2004, Worldwinner® players have raised over $500,000 for breast cancer charities.
WHEEL OF FORTUNE ONLINE GAME TIPS
1. The most common letters in the English language are E, T, A, O, I, N, S, H, R, D, L, U in that order.
2. The most commonly overlooked consonant by Wheel of Fortune is “H”. Also, remember that H is in the 3-letter word “THE”, a common article in names, places, etc.
3. For TITLES, like Songs, the word “BY” is often present.
4. For Locations and Places on the Map, remember the 4 letter word “CITY”.
5. For BEFORE & AFTER and SAME NAME puzzles, remember the 3-letter word “AND”
6. If you must fill in a 1-letter word, guess “A” first, then “I”.
7. Use periods (.) and apostrophes (‘) to your advantage. A (.) usually follows MR., MRS., or MS. in a PERSON puzzle. Apostrophes are used in contractions and are frequently seen in Wheel of Fortune puzzles that are SONG LYRICS, PHRASES and TITLES. The obvious (‘S) used for possession and (‘RE) found in words like WE’RE and THEY’RE is probably less common then (‘T) like in DON’T, CAN’T, ISN’T, and WON’T.
8. Use words you have already uncovered in addition to the given hint (category) as context clues as to what the other words might be.
9. Think during times when you cannot act, like when the wheel is spinning. Stopping play to consider possible solutions, decreases your speed bonus and risks running out of time. Watch the timer!
10. Practice the game at least a few times before entering a contest, allowing you to get a feel for Wheel of Fortune® game play. As a new player, try to increase the funds in your account by winning tournaments with less players. These are typically cheaper to enter and the payouts can be used to enter contests with a more attractive prize amount.